Saturday, November 6, 2010

Burrito just the way I like it






I didn't feel like cooking tonight so I went to my favorite Mexican fast food restaurant and picked up a dinner burrito. I don't eat out a lot, but occasionally I stop by
Moe's Southwest Grill and pick up a vegetarian "Art Vandalay" burrito.They make their burritos fresh right in front of your (almost like a Mexican style Subway restaurant). I always ask for no cheese and no sour cream, but load up on rice, black beans, guacamole (Moe's is vegan, unlike some other restaurants where they use sour cream in guacamole), salsa, grilled onions, lettuce, cucumbers, and cilantro. There is an option of grilled tofu, but I tried it once and didn't like it. They offer free chips and salsa with any food order. I love free stuff, especially free food ☺. I usually save the chips for later because the burrito is huge and it always fills me up. We didn't have any Mexican fast food restaurants in Prague so Mexican food is quite new to me since I had my first burrito, avocado and guacamole only 5 years ago when I moved to USA. I love Mexican food and I enjoy veganizing it.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, how I love the burrito. I think there is a Moe's near here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, burritos are a magical thing. they convert the people from all around the world into burrito lovers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vic, no matter which Moe's you go to, they always shout "Welcome to Moe's!" as soon as you walk in the door :-)

    ReplyDelete