Friday, November 12, 2010

Gingerbread Kitty


One of my friends is collecting baked goods for a bake sale that will be part of a fundraiser this Saturday. I promised to make some vegan gingerbread cake and donate it for a good cause. Another friend of mine has invited me to her housewarming party this Friday evening. She is a big cat lover and a cat rescuer. I wanted to buy her flowers or some other housewarming gift, but instead I decided to bake a special kitty gingerbread cake just for her. Isn't it cute? The cake was very simple, it was made with flour, oil, molasses, sugar, spices, apple sauce and baking soda.

5 comments:

  1. That is a super sweet little kitty cake!

    And it's such a nice idea to take something home-made and personal to your friend's housewarming instead of the usual wine/flowers :D

    Love it! <3

    ReplyDelete