Saturday, October 22, 2011

Some of my favorite blogs and recipes that are on my list to make (Vegan MoFo Day 22)

I love creating recipes, making recipes from vegan cookbooks and veganizing Czech traditional recipes. But I also love making recipes that my fellow bloggers create. I love when someone makes my recipe, I feel honored when someone goes out of their way to make something that I created in my kitchen. That is one of the reasons that I enjoy making recipes from my favorite blogs. Here is a list of my recently bookmarked recipes from some of my favorite blogs. I cannot wait to make these! I am drooling over the keyboard just thinking about it :-) There are more blogs that I love and that I make recipes from and will make more recipes from, but I cannot list everyone here since I would have to create a separate blog just for that. I am sorry if I did not mention your blog. I will try to mention other blogs that I ♥ in my future posts.
Note: All of these pictures are a courtesy of each individual blog that the recipe is from.





5 comments:

  1. Oh yay! Thank you. That Sharp Cheddar Cashew spread looks awesome.....gotta try that. This is a great idea! I have so many recipes bookmarked in Google Reader. Maybe I should post some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you do much for including my cheeze recipe among such tasty sounding dishes! I'm so flattered and honored that you thought of me :) You're the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having made the chickpea sausages I can tell you it is an endeavor that is worth it! http://www.theveganversion.com/2011/10/chickpea-sausage-with-peppers-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, you are so kind!!! :)
    I hope you like the soup :)

    Also, those faux fish and chips looks awesome. I need to try that, thank you for that too!

    ReplyDelete