Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Vegan eats-Vegan MoFo Day 11



I bought cheap, restaurant style condiment mini bowls and did not know what to do with them until a few days ago. I roasted potatoes and mushrooms, and pan-fried some marinated tofu cubes for dinner. I served that with ketchup, BBQ sauce and a homemade lemon curry dipping sauce. I made the curry sauce by blending vegan mayo, lemon juice and mild curry powder. The curry sauce was very good. I will be making more soon.



Did you make too much pasta for last night's dinner, but did not use it all up? That is what happened to me one night. So I sauteed some cooked chickpeas, garlic and fire-roasted canned tomatoes (drained) on olive oil. Then I added the cooked pasta and I got a new dinner :-)


4 comments:

  1. I have little bowls like that but I hardly ever use them unless I'm taking photos! Your lemony curry mayo sounds good and I would love a big plate of those potatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, that curry mayo sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete