Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving! I hope that you all had a wonderful day and that you ate some amazing cruelty-free Thanksgiving dinner. I had a Tofurky Roast, homemade mashed potatoes, gravy, bread stuffing, cranberry sauce, green beans and peas. What did you have?



My sweet Shelly in her Thanksgiving bandana.


Vegan pumpkin pie (I cheated this year and bought one already made from Whole Foods). I made homemade coconut whipped topping that was better than any soy whipped cream :-)


6 comments:

  1. It all looks delicious! And the homemade coconut whipped topping sounds much better than store bought soy. I tried Soyatoo's whipped cream today, and while I liked it better than others I've tried, I bet homemade with coconut is way better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy tofurky day!

    I made tofurky as well and some amazing gravy. Then we went to my mom's and enjoyed the families company.

    P.s your puppy is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kristen- Thank you. Yes, the coconut whipped topping is tastier than store bought soy stuff that I used to buy.
    @Marissa Thank you. I am glad you had a good Thanksgiving, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Shelly is so cute in her bandana!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelly's adorable, I just had to say that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the nice compliments on Shelly :-)

    ReplyDelete