Thursday, April 26, 2012

RAW Soup







My detox (reboot) is going well so far :-) I lost 3 pound since Monday. I am still fighting with cravings and trying to find a balance in my diet, but I am proud of myself to go so far and not to give up. I am dry brushing every night before shower and my body feels better already. 


I made a tasty raw soup today. I used a base of cucumber, celery, lemon juice, parsley, spinach, kale, avocado, garlic and red bell pepper. I topped the soup with radishes and red bell pepper and later I added raw pumpkin "parmesan cheese". It was pretty good. Much better than my other raw soup experiments... 



2 comments:

  1. Haha, this looks so good! What are some of your raw soup experiments that haven't been so good? From Friday - Sunday I will be doing a three-day juice fast of sweet and savory blender smoothies using Ani Phyo's recipes from the 15-day challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably one with too much avocado, it was too thick and creamy and the texture was odd with pieces of veggies that the blender did not get purees. I want a VitaMix :-) Good luck with your smoothies!

      Delete