Thursday, September 13, 2012

START! Hot Curry Sauce Review


Move over Tabasco, there is a new sheriff in town!
His name is START! Original Curry Sauce and he has been in my kitchen for a few weeks now, taking my dishes to a new level of awesomeness. This sauce is vegan, all natural, sugar free, oil free, non-GMO, preservative free, MSG free, and it has zero calories :-) And here is what blows my mind, unlike other hot sauces that give food burning heat and no flavor (or minimal flavor), START! Original Hot Curry Sauce gives food a flavor spin with a pleasant touch of heat. The heat of this sauce is not scorching and burning, but rather an exciting spicy sensation that nicely compliments the full curry and red pepper flavors. The aroma reminds me of my favorite German curry ketchup and the taste is a cross between tangy red pepper hot sauce and curry with an emphasis on red pepper, garlic, ginger and red chillies. It also has a nice sourness to it.
I have been using this interesting hot sauce in my boring cabbage and parsnip soup, many vegetable soups, lentil stews, enchiladas, chili, red beans and rice, chickpeas meals, tacos, and in stir-fries.
Have you tried it yet?

Check out START! Hot Curry Sauce website
Follow START! Hot Curry Sauce on Twitter
Like START! Hot Curry Sauce on Facebook



2 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! We are obsessed with Chipotle Sauce in our house (Especially Dan's Prime's version, or Tabasco's Chipotle Sauce too). A curry inspired sauce would be a fun way to mix things up around here :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tabasco's Chipotle Sauce rocks!!!! I am going to buy some soon after I run out of my other hot sauces.

      Delete